Submit Your Research
Faculty and Staff
Use this form to submit work to The Keep:
Submit Your Work You will be prompted to log in first.
Learn more about The Keep services and features, including journal/event hosting, data storage, and more:
About The Keep.
Submit a Paper or Proposal to a Journal or Event
Please see submission guidelines for each journal/event before submitting the online form.
Select the collection to submit your paper, poster, or photos to:
- Honors College Theses
- Honors College Student Research & Creativity Day
- Political Science Capstone Posters (PLS 4600)
You can add your photos that document events sponsored by Residence Hall Associations, Living & Learning Communities, Greek Organizations, Registered Student Organizations, and more. If you don’t see an appropriate collection below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a collection page for your organization.
- Black Student Union Events
- EIU Pride Events
- LASO Events
If your student organization/event isn't listed, please submit your photos to Student Organizational Event Photos. You will be prompted to log in first.
Alumni and Community Members
We welcome and encourage submissions from our EIU alumni and community members, particularly in the areas of digital photos of aspects of EIU life such as former professors, student organization events, and campus buildings and history.
People or corporate entities that are not directly employed by EIU may contribute to The Keep if one of the following criteria is met:
- Contributor is an alumnus of EIU and wishes to contribute documents, photos, audio recordings, videos, or more, that is appropriate to EIU archival collections or which provides a historical record of an aspect of EIU history and campus life
- Content was created collaboratively with a current EIU student, staff, or faculty member at the time of submission, and the EIU collaborator sponsors the submission to The Keep
- Content was created for a conference, event, or scholarly meeting hosted at or sponsored by EIU, or via a hosted conference site associated with The Keep, and for which there is an existing collection of materials in The Keep
- Content was commissioned, distributed, or published by an EIU office, center, department, college, or unit
- Content was added as part of an approved collection
Please fill in this simple request form, and an administrator will be in contact with you to discuss the content you'd like to contribute.