Department Chair: Bob Klein
Teaching, Learning, and Foundations
Our programs are designed to provide learning experiences that will assist students in developing into highly competent and effective teachers.
- Faculty create motivating learning environments through the use of innovative techniques and reflective practices
- Our programs are nationally accredited and standards-aligned
- We provide numerous field experience opportunities in schools and social agencies throughout the program
- Interactions between staff and students foster collaborative scholarly activities
- Teacher Graduate survey results indicate high satisfaction with teacher preparation program
- We offer both on and off-campus programs
The Department of Teaching, Learning, & Foundations is dedicated to providing future educators with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to meet the challenges of today's classroom.