Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of the cornerstone laying ceremony for the Health Education Building on May 8, 1937 (Alumni Day). Signed in lower right corner of mount: (?) Ryan.
This building was renamed Lantz Gymnasium (after Charles P. Lantz, former director of athletics) in 1953, then McAfee Gym (after Dr. Florence McAfee, former head of the women's physical education department) in 1965.