Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of six members of the Chemistry department faculty, 1957-58. Back row: Melvin O. Foreman, Sidney R. Steele, John Beer. Front row: Lawson F. Marcy, Robert J. Smith, department head Harris E. Phipps. (Photo published in the 1958 Warbler yearbook, page 17.)