Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Black and white photograph of circular concrete bench often referred to as the "Sugar Bowl," looking north across Lincoln Avenue toward Little Campus cafe. Given to the campus as a memorial from the Class of 1910, this structure was removed circa 1962 when the addition to Pemberton Hall was built.
Date of photograph is approximate. Size of original glossy print is 4.5 x 8.5 inches.