Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of the cornerstone ceremony for the science building on September 21, 1937. Annie Weller, senior member of the science faculty, is shown placing a copper box into the corner stone. Also pictured is Frank A. Beu. Building later known as Physical Sciences.