Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Black and white photograph showing Ford, McKinney, and Weller Halls in the early stages of construction. Date of photograph is approximate; contracts were awarded in late 1956 and the buildings were completed in 1958. All three buildings were named after women who taught at Eastern.
residence halls, dormitories, dorms