Archive Images - Buildings & Grounds
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of the original heating plant, from the southwest, with the Training School (Blair Hall) in the background. Built in 1899, this structure was located north of the greenhouse behind Old Main. Date of photograph is approximate, but may have been taken just after the completion of the "new" heating plant in 1924. Size of print, overexposed, is 3 x 4 inches.