Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of Training School, east facade, circa 1920. The building was later named Blair Hall, for Francis G. Blair, the principal, who, himself, became Illinois Superintendent of Public Instruction. Date of photograph is approximate. The Training School building was completed in 1913. View includes early automobiles parked in front of building