Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of newly-built Thomas Hall Dormitory, showing unfinished landscaping. Thomas Hall was named for Simeon E. Thomas, Social Sciences professor from 1906 to 1942. This four-story residence hall, located on 7th St. south of Klehm Hall, was built in 1963 at a cost of $2.5 million; architects: Lundeen and Hilfinger of Bloomington, Illinois; contractor: S. M. Wilson & Co., of Granite City, Illinois.
Date of photograph is approximate. Size of glossy print is 8 x 10 inches.