Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Black and white photograph of a line of faculty, staff, and students carrying books into the temporary library building on March 16, 1948. This facility was used during the transition from the library in Old Main while the Booth Library building was under construction. Among those pictured are student Winnie Davis Neeley (2nd in line), professor Bryan Heise (9th), President Robert Buzzard (13th), and professor Lester VanDeventer (18th).