Archive Images - Buildings & Grounds
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Black and white photograph of the home management houses, located east of Booth Library and across Seventh Street from Buzzard Hall. From 1952 to 1964, Home Economics majors worked and lived in these bedford stone ranch houses. The north house was removed circa late 1960s, and the south house was later used as a Life Sciences vivarium.