Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white exterior angle view of the Panther Lair. A former farm residence located at the southwest corner of 4th and Grant streets, the building was used as a men's cooperative living house beginning in 1934. The upper floor of the house was destroyed by fire in 1942. The site was later used as the location for the married veteran's complex known as "Trailerville," and still later as the site of Lincoln and Douglas Halls.
Date of photograph is approximate. Size of matte print is 8 x 10 inches.