Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of partial view of WWII surplus building, located south of the power plant, with automobiles parked in lot outside.
From Norma Winkleblack’s Buildings and Grounds of EIU: “A 51' x 218' structure constructed in 1947 on the west side of Seventh Street opposite Grant Street, it served as the library facility until the completion of what is now Booth Library. … Before being demolished, it served as the Laboratory School while Buzzard Building was under construction in the late 1950's.”