Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Original Student Union building under construction, looking north. The State allocated $700,000 for construction and additional monies were donated for the project. The chief contractor was J. L. Wroan & Sons, of Normal. Pictured in front of the building is a trailer belonging to Harrison F. Blades, a Decatur electrical contractor, who received $64,000 for his part of the project.
Photograph taken during the winter of 1957-1958. Size of black and white matte print is 8 x 10 inches.