Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University Union, from the south, showing the original section (left), part of the east addition (right), and the bridge connecting the two sections. Date of photograph is approximate. Phase one of the building was completed in 1958, and the east addition in 1974. Power plant smoke stack and water tower visible in background. Size of original black and white glossy print is 8 x 10 inches.