Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of the entrance to Taylor Hall Dormitory, named for Edson H. Taylor, Mathematics professor from 1899 to 1944. This five-story residence hall, located on 4th St. south of Coleman Hall, was built in 1966 at a cost of more than $3 million; architects: Lundeen and Hilfinger of Bloomington, Illinois; contractor: S. M. Wilson & Co., of Granite City, Illinois.
Date of photograph is approximate. Size of glossy print is 8 x 10 inches.