Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Black and white photograph of the west facade of the heating plant facade, constructed in 1924. Located southeast of Blair Hall, this structure replaced the original heating plant (built 1899), which was located directly south of the central wing of Old Main. Date of photograph is approximate. Size of print, overexposed, is 3 x 4 inches.