Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Don't accept failure...
Get rid of the negative voices in your head
1. Remember that occasional bad thoughts are normal.
- Avoid language like "this is my fault."
"I shouldn't be thinking this."
"I hate this thought."
2. Think about what makes the thought "bad."
- Failure or Fear of Failure
3. Slow down your thoughts with a few deep breaths.
- Try counting to 15 if you still feel nervous.
- Head outside, remove yourself from the room, or take a short walk to clear your head.
#cmn4910, negative thinking, health communication